Monday, December 13, 2010

UPLB Turns into Christmas Town

I think that the Christmas decorations put up at the UPLB gate is very fabulous. It has even attracted a lot of people and tourists. I've also heard that it was featured in ABS-CBN I think. I like Santa's sleigh. It looks kind of cute. Although too many tourists translate to too many rubbish. I've noticed that CPark has become a bit dirty lately. The fabulous decorations have also attracted a number of street children masquerading as Christmas carolers.

It's only my second year of stay here in UPLB and I'd say that this year's decoration was more eye-catching than last year's, especially the Belen. Last year's Belen was just a plain haystack with wooden carvings of Mama Mary and Joseph and everyone else. But now they have costumes.

This was last year's Belen. The costume-less version.


I don't know about the UPLB Administration, but I'm getting the feeling that the decorations have a hidden agenda to them. It may involve money. Oh well, let's just enjoy the attraction. It's Christmas anyway. Let's get the Christmas aura going.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ^______^

And oh yeah, let's not hope that there won't be any typhoon coming. I just don't know what will happen to the big Christmas tree and Santa's reindeer when there will be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment